"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, May 8, 2015

SAH Motherhood

On March 31st, it occurred to me that it had been 5 years since I "retired" to stay at home with my little Wann-ton. I worked a bit from home for a few years afterwards, but if you don't count that, I've been out of the workforce for roughly as long as I was in the workforce. I left a high paying job where I was highly valued. I was blessed to pretty much have a dream work experience and I am so grateful for that.

Not everyone understands my choice to stay home and give up a rewarding career, and I know that I let some people down. I don't regret my decision, but I know staying at home is not for everyone... and that's ok. It is what it is.

I went in not realizing that taking care of small children IS a full time job and like anything, it has it's challenges and rewards, but I've made my choice and I'm happy with it.

In fact, I love it! I get to hang out with these adorable yay-hoos all day, everyday and my days are fill with such joy.


My breakfast view is pretty great! I love my days with my girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews