"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Preschool Grad

It's hard to believe that Isla has been at her preschool for 2 years. I know I sound like a broken record about our Midland institutions, but I am so thankful for the kind, patient, loving teachers who have invested so much time and energy into her development!  I made sure to get her teachers a little something and also donate to the general appreciation fund because I am so grateful for them. Gemma will attend MDO there next year, and I have such peace around leaving my girls in such good hands.

The ceremony was pretty precious with the kids singing songs that they learned and receiving a mini diploma. I think any "graduation" before high school is a little gratuitous, but it is fun to get up on a stage when you are little like that. I have better pictures in our big camera, but for the blog I am sticking to iPhone pictures because it's easier. In case you haven't noticed, blogging directly from my new phone has helped increase the frequency of my blogging. My formatting might not be as clean, but it's a small price to pay.


Gemma photobomb!

After the ceremony another mom suggested we go to Chuck E Cheese to celebrate, which is Isla's most favorite place so I couldn't say no. That was way more fun than the HEB trip I had planned :).


It's hard to believe my first baby is no longer a preschooler. These little years do fly, but I love the little person Isla is blossoming into. I know she will make a wonderful MCA Knight in the fall, and I am really, really looking forward to being so involved in her day to day learning. That definitely takes the sting out of kindergarten!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She is! She's so mature for her age, she definitely has the best of Nick and me :).

      Delete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews