"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Dancing Queen

Isla finished with dance until the fall this past weekend. We had her recital and I thought she did so well. She knew all the steps and stayed on beat. She took it verrry seriously.
Normally recitals are long and boring but her studio breaks the kids' recitals up so that you only have a few classes, mostly within the same age range, with an hour long recital and the rest of the kids have their age appropriate recitals. It was mostly kids 5 and under and they were soooo cute! I agreed with Cookie and Boo and Grandpa who attended that I could have watched it for longer than an hour! The theme was God's Creation and it was just precious.

Next fall Isla will only be able to do one activity plus Awanas so I don't know if she will continue with dance. It's up to her but for my part, I have been so pleased with the studio. It's such a wholesome, sweet place with the kindest instructors. Every month they give out fruits of the spirit awards, and this year the bible verse for Isla's age group was "Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me". I'm so thankful I've been able to take her to such a nurturing place! Hopefully our time there is not finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews