"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Too Funny

I think that good grammar is very important so please don’t think I don’t, however, one of my pet peeves are the grammar police on Facebook who always act so holier-than-thou over simple grammar mistakes… like seriously, you’re telling me you have never messed up you’re/your or there/their/they’re? Get off your high horse people! Everyone makes grammar mistakes. I’ve noticed them on every single blog that I read regularly at one point or another.

So feeling a little tongue-in-cheeky, I posted these on Facebook because I found them amusing…

grammar policegrammar-police

Judging from the reactions and corrections I received, apparently some people didn’t get the joke <smacks hand to forehead>! My parents always did say that I didn’t have a sense of humor that people really understood… well, consider that confirmed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews