"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Testing 1-2-3

So I am finally getting my brownies out the door!  I am so late on my test case, but first I had to perfect my brownie recipe again. It’s a recipe that I have made so many times, but since we are trying to eat healthier and we tend to eat the entire pan in 24 hours I have avoided making it recently.  Thankfully the recipe is back to perfection!

And then later this week, I am testing cookies (yes its my mother’s recipe and they are amazing)! I hope that they can ship in the wrapping that I have sent them in. Please say a prayer that it works out! I already have a ton of professional plastic wrap, aluminum foil and wax paper and then the brown shipping paper is cheap.  Hopefully I won’t have to buy more robust containers, which would cut into my giving margin.

I have confirmation that my test subject is very excited to be receiving them. Smile

photo (26)

The garage sale is scheduled for December 7th.  I am so nervous about this.  I didn’t even think anything about it, but Nick was like “Do people have garage sales not in summer?” Gah! I don’t know, but we are doing one. Maybe people will come around and look for cheap Christmas gifts. I have some very good things to sell.

I am also just beginning to put together an All Angel Tree fundraiser to benefit all of the kids on the Angel Tree. Please say a prayer that people are receptive and open to giving prizes!

In the meantime – you can give to my two boys if you want to Smile. Any amount is welcome and $35 gets you an ornament!!!

Click HERE to donate to Prince.

boy-248x300

And click HERE to donate to Asher.

Asher-Photo-2-May-2013-261x300

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews