"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, December 14, 2012

Devastated

I don’t know if you read “The Blessing of Verity” and keep up with the Musser family and the happenings at the Pleven orphanage, but Susanna has shared horrifying news today.

The former director of the Pleven orphanage, and the woman responsible for this…

Katie-25-05-2009

And this…

Zoey1-160x300-300x160

And this…

A woman who stole from the orphanage and was responsible for the severe neglect of so many children has just been cleared of all criminal wrongdoings and HAS BEEN REINSTATED TO HER POST AS THE DIRECTOR!

I am begging for prayers. 

Please click HERE for more information.

I cried out to the Lord this morning when I read.  I sank to my knees in despair… only He can overcome!  This is His battle.

In my distress I called to the LORD; I cried to my God for help. From His temple He heard my voice; my cry came before him, into His ears. – Psalm 18:6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews