"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Slight Change of Plans

Ladies and gents, we are no longer going to Jordan.  Nick has business training in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia the first week in April.  He is flipping out over being able to see the Petronas Towers!  He. Is. So. Cute.

petronas

And since we don’t make it to that part of the world very often, after a week in KL we decided to tack on 8 days in…

PHUKET, THAILAND!

Boy, I have really been thinking that I could use a vacation…

phuket-thailand

…you know, cuz my life is so rough!

<kidding. I promise>

I am really excited, but a little bit freaked out since every movie that I’ve seen about Thailand seems be either about people ending up in a Bangkok Hilton for unwittingly smuggling illegal drugs or finding their way to a dystopic island community where everyone ends up sacrificing their humanity for their own selfish pleasures…

…but I’m sure we’ll have a good time.

<actually the only frightening thing will be me. in a bathing suit… eeeks!>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews