"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Holiday Inn in Leiden

So… some people may be wondering why I am dedicating an entire post to a hotel… well my friends, this hotel was the stuff of my childhood fantasies.  I remember it well. I thought it was the coolest place ever. It had an entire kids section with lots of things for kids to do.  We used to go sometimes and play on the giant chess board!  Does it get any cooler than a giant chess board with giant pieces you can move around? Not in my book.  I was so excited when my mom told me that she booked four nights there – a steal at only $100/night Smile.

Sadly the giant chess board is a thing of the past, but they still have a great pool and really fun kids zone!  I wish all hotels were so family friendly.

056

Isla’s favorite thing was the slide, but we had to watch her close because she would come flying off that thing!

135

My sweet, happy girl!  I wish that she had more opportunities to play in places like this.

132

At first she was a little scared of the ball pit, but once she figured out how to get in and out she was happy as a clam!

147

Loving it!

156

Can you spot Pawpaw in the background?

140 (2)

Poor guy had to work throughout his entire vacation.

140

Thankfully he was able to take breaks to play with Isla.  She loves him so much.

155

I know you are not supposed to try to live out your childhood through your own children, but in this case – I don’t think Isla minded so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews