"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

This past week has been great, apart from our ridiculously spotty internet.  I am so glad we are friends with the IT guy at Nick’s office! I can’t imagine how bad it would have been if we weren’t friends with him.

  • We have playdated with friends!  Isla loooves Liosha.

013014015

  • There was a reporter at English Club this last Sunday who interviewed me and I am supposedly going to be on Russian TV!  I am not really sure when it will be on since its supposedly on a station that doesn’t air in Novo, but all I know is that there was a reporter with a camera who filmed English Club and asked me all about starting it… I have always wanted to be on TV!
  • Nick and Isla helped each other work out.

025030

  • Nick re-celebrated his birthday and got the most amazing photo book of St Petersburg from our Pastor, his brother and their families.  It was a great night!

037038

  • We had the craziest Bora wind storm last Friday and the power went out, and Nick got to come home early from work because the power was out at his office! Yay.
  • And on a related theme… we have had tons of SNOW!  So much snow that they are not used to it in this area and Nick got to stay home from work for 1 1/2 days.  Yay.  This is what lunch looks like when Nick gets to work from home! Smile.  How cute are these two?

048049050051052

  • I am getting ready to leave for Moscow on Thursday by myself for a Women’s Conference through our church.  Agnessa will watch Isla during the day and Nick will have her all to himself for three days during the evenings and weekends.  I am so sad to be leaving them both! Especially since the day I get back, Nick leaves for Nigeria, but I am really excited to get to spend time with the ladies from my church while worshipping my Lord IN ENGLISH!  Yay.
  • Here are some pics of Isla enjoying the snow.  This was from a couple of weeks ago.  We tried to go out yesterday but she didn’t like the snow falling on her face.  She wanted to play outside, but didn’t understand that the only way to make the snow stop bothering was to go inside.  She wanted me to make the snow stop! Ha.

007027035036037038

1 comment:

  1. I am going to comment here for several of your recent posts. Isla is sooo cute, ESP in that snow!!! Her hair came in and then grew FAST FAST!! I love her bedding, we have something similar. Are you using the same mattress as with the crib? Well gotta run, you know who is OF COURSE screaming his head off. I don't think Caleb will give me a break until he's in kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews