"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Monday, January 16, 2012

Lazy Monday

But first, a sneak peak at our Sunday…

I promise you Sunday was not a lazy day for me.  I pretty much spent the whole day doing productive things.  I rearranged our closet and put away our suitcases, I cooked for my family, I cleaned, I went to church… I did not cause this mayhem.  Nope, this happened all around me while I was on the move.

001 (640x424)002 (640x412)

After I washed all the dishes that wouldn’t fit in the dishwasher and put them in the sink, turned on the dishwasher, and turned around, ready to call it a day, this is what caught my eye…

003 (640x414)004 (640x346)

I laughed and then I picked up… although I am thinking that maybe its time to start working on teaching Isla to pick up her toys… and wondering how I can delicately coach my husband in the same thing?

Really, what else can I do but laugh?  At least Isla and her daddy had a good time.  Am I the only person with a small child (and one big one) whose house regularly looks like this?

Don’t worry, everything is now spic and span.  At this point in my life, I am a reformed messy person!

Today we woke up to this view from our window. SNOW! On the rooftops.  A perfect day to stay inside. Smile  Isla and I played, cleaned, cooked, spent time with a friend; it was a lovely day.

005 (640x416)

Isla also did not nap today.  Literally the second I said “Let’s go sleep in two bed right now”, our neighbor started drilling through the wall. To which Isla said “loud”, and it was all downhill from there.  I think that I really need to chillax about her napping and be thankful that she sleeps 11+ hours at night! 

That’s it.  That was our day.  I am looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Haha!!! I laugh because that's my life.every.day. At some point you just give up and then pick up at the end of the day because there's just no point. I could spend all day cleaning it up only to turn around and Kailyn's brought everything out again. Don't worry, you'll get used to it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you love how as you clean another mess is made behind you!?! Man......I love your place, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews