"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Monday, November 28, 2011

Veritas

I have neglected poor Kai shamefully the past couple of weeks!  That precious, wonderful sweet little boy.  I have nothing but excuses – our internet was out for five days, I was busy getting ready to go back to the states, I returned to the states, and now Isla is having another bout of laryngitis...

BUT GUESS WHAT??? It isn’t about me or by my doing that Kai’s ransom will be raised and he will come home!  Its all about God and His Glory.  Have you seen how his fund to the left of my blog has slowly been tick, tick, ticking upwards?  Thank you Lord.  You are more than enough to cover my inadequacies.  Nick and I have not donated a single penny to Kai’s fund, other than the giveaway prizes.  I have sat down a thousand times to do it, to take matters into my own hands, but each time I feel God telling me “no”, sit back, watch what I will do!

If it were your precious child chained to a crib, lying cold in their own mess, wouldn’t you sell everything to the point of madness to bring them home?  I keep asking, how precious are these children to the Father?

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.

He knows every hair on their heads too.

This is not a fundraising post that I plan to post on Facebook.  I do not like posting my blog on Facebook status and “advertising” it.  I don’t want it my blog to be a famous blog, I just want it to be out there for friends and family who love me and mine.  It’s a very vulnerable thing to be out there like this and I suffer from a terrible “fear of man”, so maybe I will the next one..

But oh my goodness??? How can I do nothing?

Once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows what we know, and holds us responsible to act.

Thank you so much to any friends and family (and friends I haven’t met) who have donated. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I know there are many of you who have donated and have not told me because you want to remain anonymous and have not entered to win the iPad. 

I still have one month to raise money for Kai and his ransom.  There is so much more to share, and I am going to share it!

If you want to help raise the ransom for Kai’s forever family and maybe win an iPad 2, please click on this link HERE.  Or you can donate directly from the link on the left of my blog if you do not want to win the iPad 2, but you really should!  I am the worst about anonymous donations, but now that I am the one asking for money, I am dying to know and to thank each and every one of you!  Bless your hearts.

1 comment:

  1. Is there anything I can do to help?! I am Planning on donating ASAP, but it you give me permission I would love o post on my blog as well!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews