…that make a vacation. My favorite memories in Italy were not of the things we saw or places we visited, but the time that I spent with my favorite people.
- I’m thankful for dear friends who watched Isla so that Nick and I could go on a much needed date alone in Florence.
- I’m thankful for Texas country music and husband who knows how to Two-Step. Our last night in Florence we danced and danced on the solarium at our hotel and we did moves that I haven’t done since college! Isla even got in the action. I’ll never forget how amazing it was, listening to Corry Morrow sing our song while we watched the sunset over Tuscany.
- I’m thankful for long car rides, where we talked with Nick and Jessy and John for hours about anything and everything… all while driving through incredibly beautiful countryside.
- I’m thankful for laundry mats in Venice. Doing laundry late together as a family might have been the most fun I had the entire trip. We were even serenaded by a Violinist! I have such a fun family.
- I’m thankful for these two. My silly husband and adorable daughter.
Even though we got off to a rocky start, what an amazing time we had. We are exceedingly, abundantly blessed.