Ladies and gents, we have a picture of our boy. I shared here about deciding to become a Christmas Warrior for him.
Look at that precious face! Doesn’t he deserve a home and family to love him?
Sweet, sweet, sweet boy.
Ok, this is the Fundraiser Giveaway for Kai. If you donate ANY AMOUNT to his fund through Reece’s Rainbow, even just a dollar, you can be entered into a drawing for a 32 GB iPad 2!
Here’s how you do it:
- For your FIRST entry, Click on the link on the left of my blog and donate to Kai’s fund through Reece’s Rainbow.
- Then leave a message below stating “I have donated money for Kai” WITH YOUR NAME. You DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog, just enter the comment as anonymous with your name in the comment along with your email address if you are comfortable with that.
Its that simple! At the end of December, I will do a drawing and announce a winner. The winner must then contact me, and I will have the iPad 2 shipped to them.
But there’s MORE, you can earn additional entries in order to win the iPad 2.
Here’s how you do it:
- For your SECOND entry, If you have donated, please do a blog post on your own blog promoting the fundraiser with a link back to my blog.
- Then, leave a message on this blog post stating “I blogged about Kai’s fundraiser” along with a link to the blog post.
- For your THIRD entry, if you have donated, Like our Facebook page “A Family for Kai” - https://www.facebook.com/AFamilyForKai. And then share it on a Facebook status update with the AFamilyForKai page tagged in your status.
- Then, leave a message on this blog post stating “I shared about Kai’s fundraiser on my Facebook page”.
- For your FOURTH entry, if you have donated and if you are a Tweeter (I am not), share this blog post on your Tweets.
- Then, leave a message on this blog post stating “I tweeted about Kai’s Fundraiser” with your Twitter ID.
Even if you cannot donate, please consider sharing about the fundraiser on your blog, Twitter or Facebook, however, please do not enter to win the iPad.
Some entry rules
- You must leave a comment in order to have an entry.
- You must leave a separate comment for each entry.
- You don't have to do all four entries, but you must to the FIRST one to enter. I will know if you have donated or not, although I will not know the amount.
- One entry per comment.
- You must fulfill the rules of each entry for each entry to count. I will check.
- Entries will be accepted until Saturday, December 24th.
- The winner will be randomly selected at random.org.
- The winner will be announced here on the blog on Monday, December 26th.
- If you would like, you can add your email address to your entry. If you are the winner, I will email you to let you know. You do not need to add your email address in order to win. I understand not everyone wants to share their email addresses with the world. I will announce the winner on the blog, so you can check the blog Monday to find out if you won.
- Once the winner is announced, you will have two weeks to contact me or another winner will be chosen. Be sure to check back. The only thing worse than not winning is to win but not realize it in time!
- US Shipping addresses only please.
Thank you thank you thank you!
Oh, and PS. If you donated money, feel free to hop over to our baby food making blog for the chance to win a 13 cup Kitchen Aid Food Processor, found HERE!
You can gain additional entries into the fundraiser giveaway by donating to Spencer and Suzanne! Donation to one child means one entry, donation to two children means two entries, and donations to all three means three entries.
These two children have transferred to a mental institution and they do not have much time! Please consider donating to them and helping their future families bring them home.