"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, November 10, 2011

And then I saw your face…

I was just put in touch with this Casting Crowns song through another blog… beautiful, beautiful. It might be my new favorite.

Signing up to be a Christmas Warrior is not just about raising the funds for these precious ones families to bring them home.  Its also about finding them families.  Or helping their families find them.

There are a few other children that I want to share with you.  They are ones that I have been praying for.  They have been on my heart and I can’t stop thinking about them.

The first little one is Artem.  I just love him. I want so desperately for him to find a family. If we were in the states, he would be mine, but it would so much better for him to go the US and get the therapies he needs.  He is getting close to aging out of the Baby House, and will soon be transferred to the asylum.  He already has almost $14 thousand in his fun.  Please, please think about making him your son!

xboib-update-2.jpg.pagespeed.ic.XoWK-9FR5b

Little David, like the mighty warrior king.  He desperately needs a family to love him.  Poor little man, he lives day in and day out in a crib with almost no stimulation or therapies.  He would thrive with just a little love.  Click on the picture for more information.

photo[1]

And finally, sweet Kai.  Every child deserves to have a family! Every child.  How could you resist that precious face?

Kai-Asia.jpg.pagespeed.ce.mK-Ho2bznV

Even if you cannot bring him home… Please, please consider donating to Kai to help his future family bring him home!  And maybe have the chance to win an iPad, for details, click here:

Remember the promise of my Lord:

“I will not leave you as orphans.  I will come to you.” John 14:18

3 comments:

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews