"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We’re In LOVE!!!

With Mr. Finley Ellison Klumb!

photo

I can’t get enough of that picture… he looks so serious!

A fun little side note about the birth… Fin was born on the same day as his cousin, Lilah, in the same hospital, to the same doctor, just three hours later!  Lilah and Fin’s Daddy’s are brothers, Adam and Cory (my brother-in-law)! I think that is so cool.  Can you imagine having TWO grandchildren born on the same day as Adam and Cory’s parents did?  DOUBLE BLESSINGS! Smile I know she is not technically related to me, but the fact that she was born on Fin’s birthday makes her extra special to me.

Fin arrived on 7/7/2011, 6 pounds 9 ounces, 18 inches long and he came SUPER FAST!!!  Wow.  I talked to my mom at 7 PM and my sister was at 5 cm, and within an hour I got an email with a picture and birth details. SmileIn fact, Fin came soooo fast that I thought when my mom was sending me the first picture she was sending me a picture of Lilah since I knew she came earlier that day via c-section!

How adorable are these two?  Two boys that I am blessed to call my nephews! 

photo (1)

I was there for Aiden’s birth almost NINE years ago, and I am sad that I missed Fin’s.  I cannot wait to get home to see him on a couple of weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post, I had not seen that picture of Fin. he does look very serious in that picture but have a feeling he will be a very mischievous little boy very soon (probably because he looks so much like his daddy!) Aiden is so in love with him.

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews