"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Famous Ring of Kerry

We drove the Ring of Kerry on the way from Gougane Barra to Dingle.  It’s the second most visited place in Ireland.  We were originally going to stop at Skellig Michael, but we decided against it after talking to several people.  They didn’t recommend it with Isla since the cliff has some pretty narrow paths up and it can get really windy.

One day I will own a hill, and on this hill I will put little porcelain doors and mushrooms!  I mean where else will my little people live?

DSC_0336

The drive was beautiful, if a little long.  In the end I am very glad that we did it, but I don’t think that it was any more beautiful than the rest of Ireland.

DSC_0338DSC_0339DSC_0343DSC_0344DSC_0345

For a friend.

DSC_0347

Our picture with Pat! Owner of the Golden Mile. Isla wasn’t so sure about him. Smile

DSC_0361

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews