"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Monday, July 11, 2011

Cliffs of Moher

On our way up to Galway from Dingle, we decided to make a detour to the famous Cliffs of Moher, and I am so glad we did because they were stunning.  They are currently nominated to be one of the 7 Wonders of the Natural World!  You can vote here if you are interested Smile.

Isla at the Visitor’s Center, these two are mostly just for the Grandma’s... I think her face looks so cute in them!

DSC_0502DSC_0504

Isla and Nick checking out the view.

DSC_0507

What an adorable pair!  I got so many pictures of the two of them hand in hand; its one of my favorite things.

DSC_0513DSC_0523DSC_0532

AHHHH!!! Somebody get me outta here!!!

DSC_0534

Isla watching the TVs in the visitors center… if only I could get her to watch TV at home!DSC_0549

1 comment:

  1. I love the hand holding also. So sweet! Looks like Ireland was great!!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews