"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

What’s the worst that could happen?

I pulled together a princess canopy with a $10 net from IKEA and all of those bows that Isla won’t wear anymore.  I think its one of the prettiest things ever.

Before

But alas, I knew that it could not last…

121122123124

In the end, Isla cried, and Mommy laughed until she cried, and then Isla laughed along with Mommy Smile

Never a dull moment around here.

6 comments:

  1. this is just brilliant! I love the beautiful princess canopy you whipped up! . . . but too funny she pulled it down. :) maybe when she's older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not gonna lie: I giggled a little bit when I saw it on her poor little head. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame you! It was hilarious; I laughed and ran and grabbed my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my that is FUNNY!!!!!!! And I also admit, I gave a lil snicker when i saw her sour face with the netting over it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the new room. Maybe you can find another use for the canopy rather than over the bed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Poor thing, but this is really funny :)

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews