"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, June 23, 2011

We Roll

WARNING – Be prepared to be extremely jealous!


Tomorrow I will be in Ireland and experiencing a little bit of this…


chapel


And a little bit of that…


skellig michael


With just a touch of this…


cliffs-of-moher


Oh yes, and wee bit o’ that…


very-authentic-music


One thing we will NOT be doing… the Blarney Stone, thanks to a certain Mr Rick Steves and his rave review.


“The best thing about this lame sight is the opportunity to watch a cranky man lower lemming tourists over the edge, belly up and head back, to kiss the stone while his partner snaps a photo – which will be available for purchase back at the parking lot. After a day of tour groups mindlessly climbing up here to perform this ritual, the stone is literally slathered with spit and lipstick.”


It seemed like a good idea to take a pass on that one!


I am super excited and I have everything set and ready to go!



  • spreadsheet with color coded itinerary – CHECKitinerary

  • all travel and hotel confirmations pdfed, printed, and transferred to our Nook – CHECK

  • all maps of our drives pdfed, printed, and transferred to our Nook – CHECK

  • all important phone numbers and addresses compiled, printed, and transferred our Nook - CHECK

  • passports – CHECK

  • bags packed – CHECK

And away we go!!! I am so excited. Did I mention that??? I am SO excited. I AM so excited. I am so EXCITED!!!


Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews