"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Fashionista

While we were unpacking, Isla happened upon a little pink Gucci back ($10 by way of Marshalls) that my mom had bought me.

She immediately put that little purse on like she was born to it, and now she wants to wear it everywhere in the house and outside the house!

Cool Girl

Since she is still not walking, it can make crawling a little tricky!  She somehow manages though Smile.

Cookies Last Days 029Cookies Last Days 028Cookies Last Days 026Cookies Last Days 027Cookies Last Days 024Cookies Last Days 025

2 comments:

  1. Gucci - I like yo style, grrrrl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny! I have a post drafted of Avery doing the same thing! I'll have to post it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews