"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

PawPaw’s House

My Dad recently pointed out that I have a tendency to say that I am at my Mom’s house when I visit my mom and dad in Houston.  Apparently, this really, really bothers my Dad.  I don’t know why I always do it since my parents have been happily married for over 35 years now, which is a fact that I am quite proud of!  So for the record, whenever I say that I am at Cookie’s house… I am also at Pawpaw’s house!

Also for the record, Isla just loves her Pawpaw!  He lets her get away with anything (a common theme amongst grandparents – yes that is his $500 iPhone 4 that she in chewing on)!

Isla and Pawpaw 5

Pawpaw can keep her entertained for hours (yes those are his nicotine tablets that he is giving her to use as a rattle)!

I&P6 In spite of his unconventional toy choices, Pawpaw is pretty great and we love going to visit him at his house!

Dad, you are awesome and we love you!

2 comments:

  1. Haha ... This is hilarious! I must say that I believe Dad is the best grandpa in the world and I feel so thankful that he loves to spend time with all of his grandkids just as much as mom does. Seeing how many other grandfathers I know and have known over the years don't feel the same way, this means the world to me! I love you guys and hope y'all are having a great time in Russia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yak, I can only imagine how many germs are on that iphone!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews