"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Orlando Magic

We are currently in Orlando and I have a lot of blogging to catch up on.  I had planned to take a mini-hiatus until we were home, but this thing cracked me up so I had to share!

Today Nick and I left Isla with my mom and dad since she was asleep while we went to ride Pirates of the Caribbean.  We could not have been gone longer than 15 minutes since there was no line, and when I came back, what do you that my mom had been doing?

You guessed it!  Posing Isla. Taking Pictures. In Disney World.

DSC_0305

DSC_0303

DSC_0298

This woman can’t be trusted. She never stops.

Stage Cookie Forever!

Smile

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear about EVERYTHING!!!!! hurry and get home so we can get together next week

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT A GREAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews