"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Monday, January 3, 2011

Mr. Awesome

Nick Wann is a man of many titles:

Blog reader not being one of them, so I don’t have to worry about him nixing this post… besides, its my blog, and I can post what I want!

Nick

  • Best Husband
  • Wonderful Father
  • Loving Son
  • Fightin’ Texas Aggie (A-WHOOP!)
  • Stanford Man
  • Solid Friend
  • Handy Manny

And now he can officially add Professional Engineer to those titles!  Or really I can… since he would die if he knew that I had called him any of those things in a public forum. HA!

Seriously, I am so proud of him – we just got the news this week!  Nick works so hard and he studied for months for the Professional Engineering exam.  I would also like to add that he passed in the Structural I category, which has the lowest pass rate of all other engineering disciplines.   Isla and I are blessed to have such a wonderful, kind, smart man in our lives. Smile

4 comments:

  1. You left this part out when you told us at dinner!
    "...he passed in the Structural I category, which has the lowest pass rate of all other engineering disciplines..."
    OMG! So proud!
    Hopefully Henry will be joining him this year in the PE category ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Nick!!
    And you are very blessed with such a wonderful Godly man for a Husband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Nick!

    And Jake has 8 teeth. That is why he can eat whatever we give him :).

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews