"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Stuxnet: The Coolest Weapon EVER

This is so awesome I cannot even stand it!  I can’t stand it so much that I almost wrote that it is so “stinkin” awesome and I hate it when people use “stinkin” as a good adjective!!!

Read about the crazy, super computer virus that took out the entire Iranian nuclear program without killing a soul (except of course the scientists that Iran carted away and executed for treason), leaving Israel SAFE for the time being!!!

“In other words the worm was designed to allow the Iranian program to continue but never succeed, and never to know why.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/11/26/secret-agent-crippled-irans-nuclear-ambitions/#ixzz16v332wA9

Ahhhh, I want to know who did this!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews