"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Stage Cookie: Behind the Scenes

While in Houston over Thanksgiving, I decided to capture the Maestra at work!

This is serious business for her! She really puts a lot of effort into getting everything set up with props, and even a ladder to capture the kids from different angles. She is also very good at telling your which way to position your face to get the best picture!

But the end result is magic! I just love all three of these kiddos faces in this picture.

Stage Cookie Take 2 I’m so glad that I have a mom with such a talent for photography!

PS. After rereading and rewatching this post, I want to say that I LOVE my husband! He is a such a good sport and fits in so well with my crazy family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews