"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, December 24, 2010

Introducing Hallie Irene Moffett

She’s here!  Little Hallie made her debut on the morning of December 21st, which happened to coincide with a Lunar Eclipse in addition to being the Winter Solstice.  She was also brought home on Christmas Eve, all of which makes for very interesting beginnings in my opinion.  I think she is going to be a very special little girl. Smile

Here are Isla and Nick in the hospital waiting for the elevator to go and visit Hallie.  By the by, this is one of my favorite bow/outfit combinations in a long time… and I managed to keep the bow on Isla for 15 whole minutes!

photo (16)

Here she is, and she is just beautiful!  We are in love with Isla’s new little cousin.  I hope that they are the best of friends.

photo (17)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

photo (18)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hallie’s birth announcement.  Her name comes from the word “Halleluiah”, which means to praise God.  We are all so thankful for her, and we do praise God for her birth.

hallie irene

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mommy: I have said it before but I will say it again---I LOVE YOUR FAMILY....and especially that BEAUTIFUL little girl! I must say, that series of pictures with Santa was HILARIOUS!!!! Oh man...I was cracking up! Sounds like yall had an amazing first Christmas! I loved reading of all the Wannventures (hey---I tried for a pun).
    Dear Isla (from Addison): You are the bestest pen pal ever of all times ever! I love seeing pictures of you, you are the cutest! Thanks for writing such a thorough blog, I am impressed by how articulate you are!!

    Lots of love,
    Kelly and Addison :)

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews