"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

In My Humble Opinion

Ahhh, do you ever hear about political polls or Nielson ratings and wonder... where do they find these people? No one ever asked me for my opinion! Hahahaha. Nick thinks it hilarious that whenever we get marketing questionnaires or surveys I am alway so excited to fill them out! I guess I just love to share my opinion on a subject and I love that someone actually cares. It is most definitely the narcissist in me coming out. I read the Kelly's Korner blog, and there was a link to a little survey for lady bloggers, and I totally clicked it.

Here is it if you want to make sure that someone, somewhere gets to hear what you think about blogging...

"If you are a woman who writes a blog with content predominantly about her family, and you have 10-15 minutes to spare, we would love to hear from you! We are doing research on bloggers, and invite you to take a survey at www.surveymonkey.com/s/mommyblog Your participation will help one graduate student get one step closer to completing her thesis, and one step closer to graduation! Thank you for your input and for your time!"

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for reposting this! I really appreciate your help (and value your opinion!) :-)

    Razorback Britt

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews