"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, December 3, 2010

Auntie Me

Since I just saw that my sweet sis posted the news on Facebook, I guess its safe for me to announce that I am officially going to be an Aunt for the FIFTH time (if you count Hallie Irene, who will be coming any day now, and will get a post of her own!)

My sister Shawna is pregnant, and I can’t wait to meet the sweetest new addition to our family, and I hope that he or she and Isla are the best of friends!

the Little Bean

Here is the beautiful family that he or she will be joining!  Ahhhh, I am so excited :).  This baby will be LOVED for sure!The Klumbs

1 comment:

  1. yay yay yay!!! congrats Shawna!!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews