"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Baby BOOM!

We have been waiting on quite a few little playmates for Isla to arrive this week, and they are finally all here! Please excuse the pictures as they were all phone forwarded so they are not the best quality. I have not gotten a chance to meet a single one of these babies and I am just dying too. I am going to pray that I get to meet them all in the next week and a half because I may be able to make it happen… we shall see!

Isla’s cousin, Shane Michael was born on Sunday, October 3rd to my first cousin Landon! According to Wikipedia, they are second cousins. :)

photo

My best friend Emily’s little girl, Ella Renee was born on Tuesday, October 5th! I bought her the little monogrammed bow :). I will definitely get to see her next week and I am so excited!

photo (3) Little Wyatt Allen, Ashley and Blake’s baby, was born Thursday, October 7th! I was right… he was a BOY. I think my streak of bad baby gender guessing has finally come to an end :) as he is my fourth guess correctly in a row!

photo (2)

And finally little Waylon James was born this morning on 10-10-10! His mamma really wanted him to come yesterday and share a birthday with John Lennon, but we both agree that 10-10-10 is a pretty cool little birthday :). Isn’t this a beautiful picture? I CANNOT wait to meet him.

photo (1)

I have a lot of baby visiting this week! I love little newborns, they are so cuddly. I think that I have the perfect little munchkin with one exception… she is NOT cuddly! Isla is a squirmy, rolling little bundle of perpetual motion and she has been that way almost since birth :). So I am hoping to get to love on all of these little precious ones SOON!

Isn’t God AMAZING!?!

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you.” -Jeremiah 1:5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews