"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Story You Are About to Witness is True

The other day I left Isla by her toy while I went to go and load/unload laundry and when I came back she had rolled no less than 4 feet to her position in this picture! That would be at 4 months, 1 week and 4 days old.

Since I only got an after shot from my iPhone. I decided to recreate the incident in question in order to capture it on a better camera.

Here she is in the Before Position:
And a few minutes later, she had rolled to this position:
My Isla is a strong little baby!

2 comments:

  1. Your days of leisure are almost over !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have that strawberry onsie...I LOVE IT! Its one of our favs!

    Isla is so sneaky..I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews