"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Playdate with the BFFs

I have been to several play dates and play groups since Isla was born, but never any as fun as the one today! I got to spend the day with two of my favorite girls, Jessica and Elysha, and Isla got to spend the day with her little BFFs, Avery and Nathan.

I didn't get any pictures of the mommies, but since the babies are so darn precious, I'm sure you'll forgive me since I have a few pictures of them!

Here is little Avery showing Isla how to play with Sophie the giraffe! She and Nathan are both sitting up, and Avery is thisclose to crawling.
Here is Avery looking at the camera. She is such a smart baby! Nathan is in the background. He is the funniest little boy, he never cries, but you can ALWAYS tell what he's thinking! :)
Isla was obsessed with this toy! All three babies thought it was pretty cool and at one point they were all going for it at the same time! Isla actually scooted over to it and would not stop closing the little trap doors. I am going to have to go on the hunt for one for her. She has never zeroed in a toy that like. I love each new little thing she does.
What a fun day with friends! Isla and I are so blessed. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww....C-U-T-E-N-E-S-S!!! All those babes are cuties! We have some of the same toys! Miss Isla is a scooting??? Good job!!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews