"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Fun

Today was Nick’s only day off in the past two weeks and his only day off for another two weeks! So of course we decided to put him to work blowing up Isla's new little Butterfly Pool. P8270682This is one of those I-should-be-saving-my-daughter-but-instead-I-am-rushing-for-my-camera moments that Melissa was talking about! Yes she actually rolled over and perfectly positioned herself in order to put his foot in her mouth while he was blowing up her pool...

P8270681I had been eyeing the Butterfly and Whale Pools at Pottery Barn Kids, but I had had no plans to buy them. Oh, I wanted to, but they were $60, which is a lot more than it used to be! BUT last week my mom and I were shopping at the Woodlands Mall and the Butterfly Pool was on clearance for $15. My mom had an old gift card that she had forgotten about and so Isla got the Butterfly Pool practically free! I am so happy because I would have bought the Whale Pool since its more unisex, but I do love all things girl, so I this way I got the one I really wanted!

P8270691 P8270692 Don’t let go Daddy!!!

P8270699

We had so much fun and splashed in the pool for over an hour, but we finally had to stop because of a raging thunderstorm :(.

Here is Isla chillaxin with her Daddy after the swim. What a fun day! I’m so glad its not over yet.

P8270707

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, that is really cute! So glad Isla can splash around at such a young age! No less, in style, too ;) Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews