"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Mommy Is Losing Her EVER LIVIN, EVER LOVIN Aggie Mind!

So I decided for Thanksgiving, our next big family holiday, that I was not going to do the smorgasbord of clothing that I did for the 4th of July, as fun as it was.  I was just going to get one very special outfit, and that was going to be that!

I wanted something with Turkeys, and I hunted all over the place, including eBay when I finally decided to get this dress:

turkey day dress

Isn’t it cute?  I love the smocked Turkeys!  So I put it in my online shopping cart and got ready to pay, when I suddenly snapped to my senses and bought this one instead:

tamu dressBecause oh my gosh, can you imagine if Isla showed up to Thanksgiving dinner on the day of the aTm/t.u. game wearing ORANGE?  LOL.  I must be losing my mind.

We will probably lose again this year, but in this house, we love our Aggie boys and will never stop rooting for them!

3 comments:

  1. umm, totally adorable. I hate that lots of cute Thanksgiving stuff is organge, b/c obviously no good ag can dress their precious baby up in orange. :)

    I cannot believe your beautiful girl is 5 months old. Not a new born any more.

    P.S. Where do I log my vote for more smorgasbords of cute clothes. Cute babies in cute clothes = always fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was soooo holding out for the orange. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - I can't believe it either. This has been the fastest year!

    Adrienne - Any other day I will dress her in orange (no Texas logo though) JUST for you, but not game day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews