"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Sunday, June 20, 2010

2 Month Check Up Update!

Remember this outfit??? Well I took it back and got a 6 month outfit and its a good thing I did because my little Princess is only 2 months old and we decided to get it out and try it on her. It first perfectly... she was not long for the 3 month size. Also, when I went back to return it, I noticed that it had a little matching bow. You know I cannot resist the matching bows, and if I hadn't gone back... she would have had to wear this bowless!!! Oh no! Couldn't you just eat her with a spoon? I spend about half the day nibbling on her little chunky rolls.

She had her 2 month check up on Friday and I'm sad to say that Isla Frances is no longer making As, as she's no longer in the 90th percentile for weight! Of course I told her I was very disappointed in her. :) (You know I'm joking, right?) Her weight gain has slowed down some and she is currently 12 lbs 6 oz, which puts her in the 80th percentile. Her length is 23 inches and in the 80th percentile and her head circumference is 16 inches and in the 75th percentile.

I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful and healthy girl!

1 comment:

  1. precious. I love the matching bow!! seriously, changing out the clothes is like a revolving door. I used diaper boxes to store and sort the clothes that were still in good condition, but could no longer fit on mine . . . because we never had a shortage of diaper boxes. :)

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews