"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, May 21, 2010

Isla's Birth Announcements

We hired Kelley Cook to take Isla's newborn photos and design her birth announcements, and she did an amazing job! They are so beautiful, I thought I would share the announcements with you. We didn't set out to do two designs, but the pictures with our Aggie rings turned out so good, we decided that all of our Aggie buddies deserved a special batch. I hope you enjoy looking at these as much I do!


Also, if you want to look at Isla's newborn photos that Kelley took, they are under customer proofing under Baby I, password aggie32! I don't know how I am going to choose from all of them...

4 comments:

  1. CUTE!! She is so photogenic...she looks so sweetly tiny :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She does photograph as sweetly tiny still... but once you see her in person... WOW :), haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry I never said anything! We LOVE them! We were so excited when we opened it :)

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews