"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Friday, February 26, 2010

His Works Are Wonderful

Here is the picture of the Wannton at 33 weeks! We had an ultrasound at our appointment on Monday and I just got around to posting it.

Its not the most clear picture, in fact it scared me a bit at first, but don't worry... the baby is perfectly healthy and everything is forming just the way it is supposed to. You can make out the hairline, and I think the baby is going to have A LOT of hair. It makes sense because Nick and I both have very, very thick hair. Also, I have been getting a lot of heartburn, which is one of the few "Old Wives Tales" that is (partially) true! Heartburn == Full Head of Newborn Hair.

The baby is 4 lbs, 10 oz according the ultrasound and you can tell (or I can definitely tell) that he or she is running out of room! Before the ultrasound captured the baby's entire body, and now you can only make out a few parts at a time. Also, I think the little face is smushed against me. The baby is just started to realize that there's a whole lot of room where my lungs currently are, and seems to enjoy stretching out and scraping my ribs and diaphragm. :) Oh I can't wait for him or her to come out so that I cover my baby with kisses!

What do you think my chances are of having an 8 lb+ baby??? I think that it could be a real possibility, especially since Nick was over 8 lbs... OH MY!

5 comments:

  1. So exciting! I can't wait for him/her to get here! It'll be here before we know it. I'd be surprised if you have an 8 lb baby. You're so little that I bet wannton runs out of room before he/she gets that big. Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that I don't think there's enough room for an 8-pound Wannton! You're so small! You and I are just not meant for those big babies ... right? hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too much longer now! Soon you will be able to kiss your baby all over, there's nothing better than kissing baby soft skin! I love it! When Kailyn's getting ready for her bath I have to kiss all over her belly and her back, it's the best! Especially since they grow so fast, I have to get as much in as I can! :)
    I agree with both comments, you are so small that I don't think you would have an 8lb baby. Maybe 6 or 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully it won't be over 8 lbs... but I have this weird feeling that I will go past my due date.

    Oh, there is definitely nothing sweeter that kissing and nibbling on babies! I just can't wait :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Stori,

    He's BEAUTIFUL!!!!! I love ultrasound pictures! What a handsome darling you have there!

    I had rockin' heartburn with both daughters, and they're bald as can be, but every other friend that has had heartburn had hairy, hairy babies...I was envious, LOL!

    Have a wonderful rest of the week, mama!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews