"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Me from A to Z!

I tag anyone and everyone! I would love to see what people write, but I hate to put people on the spot.

A -Age: 26
B -Bed size: Queen
C- Chore you hate: Dishes, I hate it when my fingers get pruny.
D- Dog's Name: Frodo
E- Essential starts to your day: Breakfast
F- Favorite Color: PINK!
G- Gold, Silver, or Platinum: Platinum
H- Height: 5'0" when I wake up in the morning.
I- Instruments you play: None, I decided to do choir in the 6th grade.
J- Job Title: Regulatory Engineer - Ironic, because we all know how much I love the US Government!
K- Kids: One in the oven!
L-Living Arrangements: A house, with my husband.
M- Moms name: Lisa and Melody
N- Nicknames: Babydoll... from Nick, its really cute the way he says it :).
O- Overnight stay in the hospital other then Birth: NEVER, but that's about to change.
P- Pet Peeve: I try not to sweat the small stuff. I guess I hate it when people try to stop me from biting my nails, I LOVE biting my nails. I should stop because even I think its gross when I see other people doing it, but I love to do it myself.
Q- Quote from a movie: I'm going to do a book quote instead: "This is the hour of the Shire-folk, when they arise from their quiet fields to shake the towers and counsels of the Great. Who of all the Wise could have foreseen it? Or, if they are wise, why should they expect to know it, until the hour has struck?" ~ Elrond
R- Right or Left handed: Left
S- Siblings: 1 older brother and 1 older sister, I am the baby, so is Nick, we cancel each others orneryness out.
T- Time you wake up: 5:30ish.
U- Underwear: The non explosive kind.
V- Vegetable you dislike: Corn.
W- Ways you run late: I try not to.
X- X-rays you've had: My back, and perhaps very soon at the airport to make sure that my underwear are for sure not filled with explosives.
Y- Yummy food you make: Cookies!
Z- Zoo Favorite: Lions and Tigers, I also like Gorillas. Creatures of great power!

6 comments:

  1. "U- Underwear: The non explosive kind."

    HAHAH! You're hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite a compliment coming from you Funny Girl!

    Also, I had a dream last night that I had the sweetest kitten... only it could morph into other animals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaaa that would be an amazing kitten, especially if it could morph into other cuddly animals: panda bears, otters ... you get the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That would be awesome, unfortunately this one morphed into a frog :(.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok so maybe it's just me but it took me a few minutes to get what you meant by "non-explosive" underwear. hahaha funny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey of course I remember you! Congratulations to yall! I didnt know how else to reach you other than here :)

    Just to reiterate, I promise the glucose isnt bad. They will give you 5 minutes to drink it and then you have to wait an hour to have your blood drawn. When you drink it, like I said, just chug the entire thing like you havent drank anything in a week. Dont stop until you are done and you wont even taste it going down :) Drink a sip of water when its over and....pish....its a piece of cake!!!! You got this!!!!!!! I am going to try to find you on facebook!!! I want to do more baby talking since we are due only a few weeks apart!!

    Kel

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews