"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Magic

I just got the invitation for my first shower in Houston, and I love it so! I had to share it with you. It's a "Story Book" themed shower where the guests bring a book in place of a card. They can personalize the book with something sweet for the baby like they would a greeting card. This is just so perfect, and I love it. Doesn't it just perfectly capture all of the magic of babies and motherhood and fairy stories? I can't wait to frame it! Jessy and Emily are so wonderful, and I am so blessed to have them as friends.


It says:

Tiny Yawns and Sleepy Sighs,
Daring Adventures and Lullabies,
Princess' Hair and Dragon's Tales,
Dancing Rabbits and Golden Scales,
From Fairy Fables to a Nursery Rhyme,
We will rejoice with a Stori Time.
Come join us in all of our anticipation,
As we honor the newest Wann with a celebration.

5 comments:

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews