"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Three Little Preggies

So, I've mentioned before that two of my dearest friends are pregnant with me! We finally got around to taking a picture of the three of us at a Christmas party that I threw. 23 people + 3 babies came, I'll post pictures if I can get them from Elysha.

Disclaimer: I look horrible... yuck! I feel like my nose is getting bigger, and sho nuff, so are my cheeks!!! Please keep in mind that I had been running around all day to throw the party together, and then entertaining guest for a couple of hours. But try to ignore me, and focus on my adorable bump that holds my adorable baby :).

Also, that's my foyer... I painted the true blue to a lighter color. Do you like it?

Me @ 23 weeks with the Wannton, Elysha @ 31 weeks with Nathan, and Jessica @ 32 weeks with Avery!

9 comments:

  1. WHAT you are so cute! I don't think your nose looks bigger. I like your jeans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am proud to say that I was in my regular jeans (and could button them too!) up until Tuesday, but then I decided to go and get those oh so sexy paneled maternity jeans... they are really comfortable actually. I may never go back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat picture! I'm so glad y'all were able to do that! I think you look beautiful and I cannot wait to see that bump in person :). Save your maternity clothes just in case ...! I liked them too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Three beautiful ladies! Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you heard of those bella belly things? I can't remember their exact name, but they go around your tummy so you can wear your normal jeans just a little unzipped. My preggers friend here swears by them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do have a bella band, but I don't like it that much, and my pants ride so low anyway that I just felt like it was time to move on, though I do love my Buckle jeans. These new pants are seriously comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Humm... I just caught my husband laughing for seemingly no reason. When I asked him what was so funny, he said "Those pants. They're ridiculous." Maybe the bella band is the way to go afterall...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stori, I think you look adorable! This is a very cute picture and it must be fun sharing a moment like this with friends who know exactly what you're going through. :)
    Oh and for the record I would use the bella band after giving birth, it will help your uterus retract a bit better. :) No woman likes a pooch, especially after being pregnant for what feels like forever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't believe you are almost in the double digits! Love you mom

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews