"In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Thursday, May 28, 2009

More Than Perfect!

I haven't blogged in a while because I have been soooo busy. Look for a post in the next few days titled... Texas On My Mind :).

As of today, I have been married to my beloved for FOUR years! This song, More Than Perfect by Cory Morrow, is our song and the song that we danced to at our wedding. It was a beautiful, magical day, but every day since then has been even better. I'm so blessed to have found my soul mate so young, he's my best friend and I respect him more than anyone I've ever known, also we have so much fun together!
Here's to at least 71 more!

Nick designed this gazebo in autocad and built it all by himself over Christmas break, is it the most beautiful thing?


Yes, I had a GREEN cake :).

What a handsome groom! :)

My two sweet guys


My beautiful sister

I also cheated on my Song game a little bit, but its for a good reason, so I hope you'll forgive me.

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! You were a beautiful bride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Don't you wish sometimes that you could get married all over again? Just to wear the dress and have your hair done up? I can't wait to see a few of your pictures on August 16th :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. you were such a beautiful bride!!!! Congrats on 4 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only thanks to the beautiful flowers in my hair... now who do I have to thank for that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say let's do it all over again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tempting, but... for that I'd have to find another groom, and I'm happy with the one I've got!

    ReplyDelete

Pure and Undefiled Religion

Total Pageviews